Cat Savant and Feline Fan But Is Cat Sitting Right for You?
Are you a potential fit to own and operate a Kitten Sittin’ franchise? Cat Sitting can be challenging, but it can also be a personally rewarding and lucrative business. This is true especially if you love cats. But, even if you are an animal lover, pet sitting may not be right for you.
Ask yourself these important questions before thinking of owning a Kitten Sittin’ Franchise.
- Are you enthusiastic, energetic, organized, and detail oriented?
- Are you a people person? The reason you get into the pet sitting business may stem from being an animal lover, but if you are not warm and friendly with people... pet owners may be wary of you.
- Are you outgoing enough to meet clients in their homes and discuss terms and prices of your services? Do you excel at providing excellent customer care and service for both human and feline clients?
- Are you confident enough to conduct interviews and train new sitters to be a part of your business?
- Have the patience and financial wherewithal to devote full-time efforts to build a successful business?
- Why start from scratch? Buying a Business in a Box – with an exclusive company & territory.
- Will your schedule and family obligations allow you enough time to devote to a cat sitting business?
- Are crazy for cats and have never met a feline that you couldn’t get to jump up on your lap?
- Do you want to separate yourself from the “hobbyist” pet sitting organizations? As a Kitten Sittin’ Franchisee you will be a Professional Pet Sitting Business and that’s what your clients want, not the neighbor across the street.
Become a Professional Cat Pet Sitter. Kitten Sittin’ can show you how.
Request more information.
Find out what kind of Support comes with a Kitten Sittin' Franchiese.
This web site and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise or license or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document. Certain states require that we register the franchise disclosure document in those states. The communications on this web site are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.