Kitten Sittin' Tampa
Thank you for visiting the Kitten Sittin’ website in Tampa. I am Pat O’Shea, the owner of the Kitten Sittin’ Franchise. I currently have 4 cats of my own. They keep me up to date on what is happening in the cat world. You and your cats need a professional pet sitter. Why not choose the best? Why not choose a sitter that cares exclusively for cats?
Always a free consultation without obligation. All Kitten Sittin’ Sitters are insured and bonded.
Cat Sitting Services Include
- Changing food and water
- Preparing special dietary meals
- Administering medications
- Playtime and TLC
- Combing/brushing cat’s coat
- Cleaning litter box
- Kitten Sittin’ Daily Diary
Kitten Sittin’ Service Areas
- Carrollwood – 33618, 33624
- Forest Hills – 33612
- Lake Magdalene – 33618
- Lutz – 33548, 33549, 33558, 33559 (Partical coverage of area)
- New Tampa – 33647
- Northdale – 33618
- North Tampa – 33613
Schedule a Consultation or a Cat Care Visit
Call 813.846.6717, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and Kitten Sittin’ will get back to you within 24 hours, at which time your in-home consultation will be scheduled or your Cat Care Visits.
Reminder: Care Visits must be scheduled 72 hours in advance of first visit.
New Clients should review the forms listed below before the consultation visit.
To save time we recommend that you download and complete these forms prior to the in-home consultation. The Kitten Sittin’ Cat Sitter will review and discuss them with you during the Cat Care visit. If you are unable to pre-print the forms, the Cat Sitter will provide copies for you.
- Download Client Profile PDF
- Download Cat & Home Care PDF
- Download Cat Care Information PDF
- Download Service Agreement PDF
- Download Veterinarian Authorization PDF