Kitten Sittin' Services
Our committed goal is your cat's well-being which will be taken care of first and foremost. Kitten Sittin’ provides a comprehensive and detail-oriented service which will minimize the stress on your cat(s) by making sure that we stay as close to your cats’ routine as possible. Every cat receives equal time and treatment.
Let your cat(s) stay in the comfort of their own surroundings while you are away. Daily or every other day visits (depending on the cats) are available. We provide your pet with their customized routine that includes: feeding, cleaning, playing, etc. If your pet requires medication or a special diet, these services will be provided as well. We are also experienced with other types of creatures including, fish, reptiles, birds, and other small animals. We are still an exclusive cat sitting service so we do NOT care for any small dogs.
We all know cats love attention. But they also thrive on daily exercise. During our visits we use interactive toys, such as lasers, toy mice and birds on strings to entice your kitties natural prey moves and get them up and moving!
Every client receives a Kitten Sittin’ Daily Diary that summarizes each day’s visit. Each independently owned franchise sets their own prices, so please contact your local Kitten Sittin’ for pricing specifics.
In Home Cat Care Consultation
For first-time clients, we require an In-Home Consultation, which lasts about 30 – 45 minutes. This free Consultation takes place in your home… with your cat(s) present. Together, with the Kitten Sittin’ Associate (who will be your cat’s primary caregiver), we will discuss the daily needs and requirements of you furry feline.
Our Standard Care Visit
- Bringing out fresh food and water
- Preparing special dietary meals and maintaining their daily routine
- Administering medications
- Playing and giving out lots of TLC
- Doling out some cat treats
- Combing/brushing the cat’s coat
- Cleaning litter box or boxes
- Sending a Kitten Sittin’ Daily Diary at the end of each sit
Many pets require prescribed medications in order to prevent, control or improve their health condition.
Our sitters are available to make sure your cat gets their prescribed dose of medicine on time and with as little trauma to your kitty as possible.
Additional Services provided:
- Bringing in mail/newspaper/packages
- Alternating blinds/lights
- Alternating television/radio
- Watering indoor plants
We are also familiar with many types of alarm/security systems.
Benefits of Cat Visit Playtime
Cats are designed to do 4 things, hunt, kill, eat, and sleep. Since we domesticated these little creatures they no longer need to hunt for their food. However they still enjoy the process.
Our sitters playing and hunting with your cat does the following:
- Helps keep your pet's weight under control.
- Reduces or even eliminates anxiety and common behavior problems.
- Keeps your pet busy and active while you're gone. Our sitters come with the best cat toys on the market.